Friday, May 2, 2014

[Song of the Day] - 'All Night Long' - Lionel Richie


With my best friend Michael coming to town, I had to find a song that both expressed my happiness, and implied exhaustion. Starting tonight, we will be blasting around New York having as much fun as possible. Tomorrow is the Holi Hai Festival of Colors, which promises to be a messy, amazing dancing event in the streets, followed by 'Heathers: The Musical'. I've already seen it, and what can I say except, Corn nuts! Sunday is always a Fun Day, so who knows what will go down except a trip to Queens and epic brunch.

Anyway, back to the music. I chose Lionel Richie's 'All Night Long' because I have a feeling I will be up all night long, dancing in the street, which is what Lionel is all about. Happy Friday, dear readers, and try to have a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment